Since taking office, Brian has:
- Modernized and professionalized City Hall and made it easier and more transparent than ever to request city services like a pothole repair or trash cleanup with our new 311 phone system and app.
- Conducted a thorough, comprehensive review of the City's finances, to make sure we are spending taxpayer dollars wisely. That audit process discovered nearly $2.2 million that had been sitting in 86 different account for years.
- Invested a record amount of money in infrastructure improvements including sidewalks and street upgrades.
- Implemented a uniform trash barrel program and extermination plan to attack the rodent infestations.
- Gave Revere residents their first water and sewer rate decrease in 20 years - and we are cutting rates again this year.
- Enacted a real estate tax break for eligible seniors, supporting some of the most vulnerable members of our community, and, making final preparations on a proposal for a 10% owner-occupied tax exemption for our residents.
- Fought for and received initial approval to build a new Revere High School.